Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seasonal Thought

I turned 39 yesterday. This was the first birthday I've had since I was 1 where Brian hasn't been here to tell me how I "look" or "smell" or to try take my new toys. This is also the time of year where we traditionally give thanks. Family, friends, health, and even things like food on our table and a roof over our heads are things that make us humble. We also remember those people who have gone before us.

I think I can speak for everyone here that we are are thankful for knowing Brian--I know I am.

The best part about this holiday is we come together with friends and family. For those making the journey back to Central Ohio this week--welcome home, and bring a coat. We have had some requests for this information and are happy to share it. If you would like to visit Brian he is resting at:

Resurrection Cemetary, 9571 N High St.
Garden of Resurrection Section, lot #509
By Station 8 across from the bell tower

For all the thoughts, prayers, cards, stories, e-mails, and hugs all I can say, for the entire Casey family is--

Thank You.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment