Monday, February 16, 2009

Mazzy Star funny moment

2/10/09
Got an email newsletter from OSU Alums and clicked on the “Take a Walk Down High Street” tour where they tell the history of the stores on High St. When the tour got to Singing Dog Records, I remembered when Brian used to work there and Mazzy Star played an in house concert. I was excited to hear they had been there even though I missed it and said something about liking the song “Fade Into You” and he said in a very funny way, “You know the singer has green pee.” I laughed and said, “What? What are you talking about?” and he said, “Her pee is green.” I said, “What does that mean?” and he laughed and said, “Well, I don’t know what that means but I happened to go to the bathroom after she did and she didn’t flush! There it was-glowing bright fluorescent green pee!” Priceless information!
Obviously I think of that every time I hear Mazzy Star for the rest of my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment